This coleslaw is a great and refreshing addition to any summer barbeque!
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 4-5 tbsp Sugar
- 4 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Pepper
- 6 cups Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cups Carrots (shredded)
- 1/3 cup Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Walnuts (coarsely chopped, toasted)
- 3/4 cup Raisins
- 2 Apples (medium, chopped)
- Step 1
- Whisk together the first 6 ingredients.
- Step 2
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables, walnuts, and raisins; toss with dressing.
- Step 3
- Fold in apples.
- Step 4
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving.