These energy balls are a great way to incorporate walnuts not your daily snacks. They are delicious and nutritious!
- 2 cups Walnuts, plus 1/4 for coating
- 1 cup Old-Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup Medjool Dates, pitted (About 7 Dates)
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Step 1
- Add 2 cups walnuts, oats, dates, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt to a food processor. Blend until smooth and the dough forms together into cohesive balls, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Step 2
- Finely dice the remaining 1/4 cup walnuts and add to a plate
- Step 3
- Form the dough into 16 balls and roll each ball in the diced walnuts to coat.
- Step 4
- Store the energy balls in an airtight container in the fridge for a week, or in the freezer for up to three months.