Looking to satisfy your sweet tooth? These cinnamon sugar walnuts are the perfect combination of crunchy and sweet!
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 6 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups Walnuts, halves, and pieces
- Step 1
- Combine the first four ingredients in a saucepan.
- Step 2
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the temperature reaches 235 degrees or until a little of the mixture dropped in cold water, forming a soft ball.
- Step 3
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and walnuts. Stir until sugary.
- Step 4
- Spread on waxed paper, separating nuts. Makes about 3/4 pounds.
- Step 5