These peppers are a delicious take on stuffed peppers and would be a great addition to your next appetizer party!
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 2 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Pinch of Salt
- 8 Mini Sweet Peppers, Sliced in Half (lengthwise)
- Step 1
- Combine cottage cheese, walnuts, dried herbs, and salt in a bowl.
- Step 2
- Fill each pepper with cottage cheese mixture.
- Step 3
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat. These are best enjoyed within the first 24 hours of preparation.