Looking for a great way to incorporate California Walnuts into your baking? These brownies will do just that!
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Bittersweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1/3 Fat-Free Milk
- 6 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Step 2
- Combine flour, sugars, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Step 3
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/2 chocolate, and 1/4cup walnuts and stir to combine
- Step 4
- Stir in butter, vanilla, and eggs to dry mixture.
- Step 5
- Add in the milk mixture, 1/2 cup chocolate, and 1/4 cup walnuts, and stir to combine.
- Step 6
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- Step 7
- Bake for 19 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool and cut into squares.