If you're looking for a gluten-free breakfast treat, this is the recipe for you!
- 1 cup Almond Flour (add more if mixture at end isn't thick enough)
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- Step 1
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Step 2
- In a separate medium bowl whisk together the milk, eggs, and sugar.
- Step 3
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and whisk until just blended.
- Step 4
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Brush lightly with vegetable oil.
- Step 5
- Drop another 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet. You should be able to cook a few pancakes at a time.
- Step 6
- Cook the pancakes until you see bubbles. Flip over and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Step 7
- Transfer onto a plate, and cover with a piece of foil to keep warm.
- Step 8
- Repeat with the remaining batter until all the batter is used up.
- Step 9
- Serve the warm pancakes with maple syrup and chopped walnuts sprinkled on top.