Since planting our first orchard in 1962, Alice Crain has tried many walnut recipes. This one is, by far, her favorite!
- 1 cup Ground Walnuts
- 3/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 tbs Sugar
- 1/3 cup Old-Fashioned Oats
- 3/4 cup Reduced Fat Butter
- 8 ounces Reduced Fat Cream Cheese (1 Packages)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 Reduced Fat Whipped Topping
- 2 tbsp Blueberry Preserves
- 2 1/2 cups Blueberries
- Step 1
- Combine curst ingredients and press the mixture evenly into a sprayed 8-inch baking dish. Bake 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees then set aside to cool on a wire rack.
- Step 2
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat until smooth then fold in whipped topping.
- Step 3
- Spread filling over cooled curst and seal the edges.
- Step 4
- Heat blueberry preserves in the microwave for at least 15-20 seconds. Gently stir in blueberries to coat and spoon over filling.
- Step 5
- Place in the refrigerator.