This is the delicious, famous rum cake recipe!
Recipe Courtesy of Kerry Crain.
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 pkg Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 pkg Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Dark Rum
- 3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a bundt or angel food cake pan.
- Step 2
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the all ingredients, leave powdered sugar aside. Pour mixed ingredients into the pan.
- Step 3
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Step 4
- Let cool completely in the pan and then invert onto a serving plate.
- Step 5
- Sift powdered sugar on top of cake until desired amount of the cake is covered.